Massive X is Native Instruments’ new flagship synth, built by the same team as its predecessor. Based on a state of the art architecture, it delivers pristine sound, and huge creative flexibility for artists and sound designers alike – allowing them to create, modulate, and experiment with sound from a huge range of sources, in any way they like.
1.2.0 — 2019-12-17
• MASSIVE X is only available as AAX, AU, VST Plug-ins in this version. MASSIVE X
requires an AVX compatible CPU to install and run. The MASSIVE X Factory Library is
a separate installation, be sure to install via NATIVE ACCESS.
• ADDED The Lightguide on KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series Keyboards indicates the remote
octave of the Performer
• ADDED Dropping presets on the UI saves them in the user folder
• IMPROVED Demo time has been increased from 30 to 60 minutes
• FIXED Stereo Delay with sync no longer causes audio dropouts on selection of another
• FIXED Vertical Grid in the Tracker editor no longer shows wrong values
• FIXED The Exciter Envelope display curve no longer jitters when “Hold” is set to 0
and “Ratio” is moved
• FIXED The INIT preset is loaded in Pro Tools on initial loading
• FIXED All parts of the application now mark the current preset with an asterisk when
• FIXED Freezing and unfreezing of a track now results in the same sound. This
occasionally was not the case before
• KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20.5 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix:
update to Fl Studio 20.6
• KNOWN ISSUE Cubase and Studio One: text input does not work correctly when Massive X
is hosted in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine KPI view
Please note: MASSIVE X requires an AVX-compatible CPU to run.
MASSIVE X does not currently run in standalone mode.
Just install and enjoy!